Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Post

Finally my first post. Thanks Shelly for introducing this to me! Its fun! I'm not much of a writer but I love to share pictures enjoy!
So I guess I will start with Halloween.
We did trunk or treat the Saturday before Halloween then We went trick or treating with Masen and His family. Once the kiddie halloween time was over I went out with my uncle, aunty, sister and some friends to see all the other crazy costumes. =)



Kai Mase and Kris at Trunk or Treat....It was raining so we went door to door inside.


Baby Kaips is a little fireman


Kaileen and her BFF Taylor


Me n the work peeps all dressed up


Barbie princess and Pikachu


Kris, Kai, Mase, Mello, Heaven, and emma


Uncs rented a limo for all of us to hang out halloween late night...waikiki and downtown...Good times! =)


Look everyone I met the teletubbies right before we left! haha!!

2 comments:

The Gonzales 'Ohana said...

You did it, Crissy!!! Your blog looks WAY cute!!! Fun pictures! Can't wait to see you guys! Lots of love to you and your 'ohana!
Love,
Shelley

Nikki said...

Crissy...sooo good to see you and your family. I love the pictures you put on here and I hope you post often so we can see more of you! Have fun in Vegas!!! Hopefully we will see you soon! Love Nikki